Monday 6 July 2015

Ayo Adesanya shares sexy photos to mark 20th anniversary as an actress

00:12

Beautiful Yoruba actress, Ayo Adesanya marked 20 years in the movie industry today ..She shared hot new photos and wrote
When I look back at the years have been doing this I am always grateful....20 years of being camera friendly...I am always grateful ...20 years of hearing the word action and cut...am always grateful despite the turbulence in between God gave me a second chance and I came back fully just few years back....when I look back at this New me I see
positivity and this has been made possible just because you are here....thank u for that special support

Written by

We are Creative copy writers. We love blogging and we actively involved in IT development

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 DMCWORLDSPORTSPROS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top